The Regional Transportation District and Platte Division sought a comprehensive Facility Assessment and ASHRAE Level II Energy Audit and implementation plan on its 260,000 SF, 17.8-acre facility built in 1976.
The EMG team completed a comprehensive assessment that include the following:
- Complete inventory of building assets, components, and equipment.
- Physical condition assessments of existing equipment.
- Cost Estimates for corrective action.
- Priority ranking for each repair/replacement.
- Payback and SIR evaluations.
EMG provided a report including a detailed description of each asset and component with capital cost recommendations. The report was organized by building system an included “at-a-glance” tables summarizing the findings, along with color digital photos of major systems and components.