Is Asset Preservation a concern? For new construction, brand roll-outs, renovations, open store remodels, planned capital programs, and more, EMG is the go-to resource for many of the country’s largest companies. Our expert team of construction project management specialists provides local knowledge on a national scale for clients in retail, restaurant, grocery, convenience store/ petroleum, banking, education, hospitality, healthcare, and government sectors. Over 95% of our projects are repeat business. Our scalable processes and integrated technologies, and our comprehensive experience and knowledge, have made us trusted partners with managed solutions for more than a million projects to date in all 50 states, including more than 25 of Fortune’s Top 100 companies.
We invite you to read these Project Management case studies.
New Site Construction
Desk Replacement Program
Open Store Remodels
Some of the key benefits of EMG Project Management services are:
- Extensive local knowledge on a national scale.
- Fewer delays, faster completion with results.
- Flexibility of start-to-finish project management or leverage our expertise where you need it most.
- Specialized expertise via our nationwide network of architects, attorneys, general contractors, and engineering firms.
- One-fee pricing for project or program nationwide, making accurate budgeting and forecasting easier.
EMG provides services across the real estate life cycle, including:
- ADA Assessments & Consulting
- Capital Planning
- Construction Management
- Energy Studies
- Environmental Assessments
- Property Condition Assessments
EMG goes above and beyond: Every Client. Every Project. Every Time.
EMG is reliable, accurate, timely, and experienced—with a track record of over a million managed and completed projects across all 50 states. Since 1986, our team of environmental consultants, architects, engineers, and project managers has provided thousands of highly satisfied clients with services around the life cycle of their facilities: from engineering and environmental assessments upon acquisition or financing, to capital planning, to program and project management. EMG is committed to getting your job done right, a promise we fulfill with unparalleled real estate experience, best-in-class processes and technologies, and a client focus that consistently exceeds expectations.