Property Condition Assessments (PCAs) allow buyers, sellers, and lenders to evaluate the condition of their property and assess its potential risk. With three decades of experience, a robust staff of technical experts, and the latest in data gathering and reporting technology, EMG is widely regarded as the most scalable, consistent, and timely provider of PCAs for portfolios of all sizes, types, and geography. An essential part of any transaction, our PCAs are performed to ASTM standards and can be customized for clients’ needs—and our On Time. Every Time. Guaranteed program ensures satisfaction of the timeliness of your report delivery.
Some key benefits of EMG Property Condition Assessments are:
- Performed to ASTM E2018 standards.
- In-house Professional Engineers, Registered
Architects, and LEED-Certified Project Managers.
- Consultation to discuss report findings.
- Aid with investment and planning decisions.
- Guaranteed satisfaction of the timeliness of your report delivery.
EMG provides services across the real estate life cycle, including: