Working with property owners, developers, and your design teams, our Site Investigation Report (SIR) services can include: Site Engineering, Site History, Planning and Zoning, Mall/Developer Design Criteria, Signage, Parking, Building Permits and Requirements, Utilities, the Permitting Process and Site Development Process, Permit and Impact Fees, and more. Reports are based on information obtained from the approving governmental agencies and utility companies; we meet with local agencies and/or municipalities to further research feasibility, including prior zoning reports, existing ALTA survey, permitting, codes, and additional requirements.
We invite you to read these SIR case studies:
Navigating Through a Difficult Permit Process
Investigating Permitting, Fees, and Schedules
Some of the key benefits of EMG Site Investigation Reports are:
- More than 500 EMG technical experts nationwide.
- Unmatched scalable processes to handle portfolios of any size.
- Consistency in report formats and executive summary matrices.
- Identification of potential obstacles to permitting and building.
- Determination if pro forma can support the costs and possible delays.
EMG provides services across the real estate life cycle, including:
- ADA Assessments & Consulting
- ALTA/NSPS Land Title Survey Coordination
- Architectural & Engineering Consulting
- Capital Planning
- Construction Monitoring
- Environmental Assessments
- Project Management
- Property Condition Assessments
- Seismic Risk Assessments
- Zoning Reports
EMG goes above and beyond: Every Client. Every Project. Every Time.
EMG is reliable, accurate, timely, and experienced—with a track record of over a million managed and completed projects across all 50 states. Since 1986, our team of environmental consultants, architects, engineers, and project managers has provided thousands of highly satisfied clients with services around the life cycle of their facilities: from engineering and environmental assessments upon acquisition or financing, to capital planning, to program and project management. EMG is committed to getting your job done right, a promise we fulfill with unparalleled real estate experience, best-in-class processes and technologies, and a client focus that consistently exceeds expectations.